How To Check Assam GRAMIN VIKASH Bank Account Balance
To see how much money one has in their bank they will check their mobile number because on that mobile they will be informed through SMS call. Phone number is an important one to see how much money is in their account in past times. But now more and more systems have come to check how much money is in the account.
A mobile number is definitely required while opening a bank account. With that number you can check how much money you have on your phone on their website. This app will be verified for one time registration only from the registered mobile number provided in your bank. This website is provided by the Bank. You can see how you can check your balance through the mobile app provided by the bank.
A passbook is provided by the bank so that everyone can easily access the information. Take the passbook to our bank and ask the bank manager to enter the bank details in it and they will do it.
Which ways we can check our account balance
- Missed call
- Toll free
- Mobile bank app
Step : 1
Go to Google chrome and type Assam GRAMIN VIKASH bank missed call number. Then click on the browsing button.
Step : 2
If you look at this screen, you will know the missed call number. Then copy the missed call number.
Step : 3
After copying the number shown on the screen it will give an option to call. Then click call button.
Step : 4
After you press the call button, that number will be displayed on your mobile as you normally would when you type someone’s phone number.
Step : 5
Calling this number. Then calling this phone will be cut off with just one ring. After making the call you check your balance through an SMS to your mobile.
- The number given on the screen is only for checking the balance in your bank account.
- This toll free number is available when you call and it can tell you directly on call or ask for an option to send the information to you via SMS as well.
- When you check your balance through this toll free number, you can see the last five usages in tour bank account.
- Apart from the toll free number, you can directly call your bank and ask the bank manager for the information.
Mobile bank app
Step : 1
A mobile app is an app provide by a bank. This app can be downloaded on android phone and iPhone.
Step : 2
We have go to the play store and download this mobile app. After installing this app, you will receive an SMS notification on your bank register mobile number for login. Then through this app you can easily check your account details bank balance and transfer from our account to other account.
- An OTP SMS will be sent to your register mobile number provide in your bank account for first activation of the ATM card while paying the ATM card at the ATM machine.
- It will then ask for the four digit number provided by the bank and then give you the option to change the four digit number as per your convenience.
- You can also see how much balance is in your account and then you can see what the ATM card was used for last five times.
- Not only the mobile app used in the bank but also through another private user, we can check the account balance on our mobile by giving the ATM card information.
- Through ATM card we can always Check the information about how much balance we have in our account.
- We can also withdraw our money directly using ATM card.
SMS balance check
We can check our account balance through SMS.
Step : 1
The mobile number should be the number registered in your bank account. Mobile number should be verified while opening bank account. Only then will the information reach you in an easy manner without any problem.
Step : 2
It is all brought systemically. You have to send an SMS to a number from our register mobile number and then through that SMS the bank will send the information about tour account balance. After selecting the method of sending SMS on your mobile you have to enter the information asked in the image. For example (BAL<account number> 9555244442) after typing send SMS to this number. You can easily check your bank account balance.